Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Ninja Diet #19: Exhale the fat

Friday night at the supermarket. The cashier is commenting my "green buy". Sellery, lemons, fresh ginger (for my breakfast drink) strawberries and pineapple. No chips or chocolate like many people shop for the weekend. I'm proud! I'm happy! I'm a winner!
In the background, the steel factory, SSAB, Luleå.
While the number of my scale slowly decrease, I read this very interesting article about where the fat is vanishing when losing weight:http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/where-does-your-fat-go-when-you-lose-weight

Sounds good and easy. Inhale and just exhale the fat. By losing 10 kilos of fat, 8.4 of those kilograms are exhaled as carbon dioxide. Our lungs are the primary excretory organ for weight loss

Therefor meditation must be very effective. It's not hard. Start with a guided meditation. There are a variety of them at the Mindfulness research center of UCLA . Free and very instructional. Check it our! You can start with only a few minutes:

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22

No comments:

Post a Comment