Sunday, January 3, 2016

Deadline in 109 days...



In fifteen and a half week, the 21st of April, Natasha and I will gather in Luleå for the Barents press annual meeting. By that time it has been more than a year since we challenged each other through the Butterfly Battle Blog with the goal to loose as much weight as possible.

 As a journalist I always need a deadline. It's up in 109 days. I have gained weight the last months I am sure. I don't dare to step up on the scale. Look at Natasha's picture from yesterday...
One major problem is the winter. Less outdoor activities. No biking, no walking, no swimming. I hate the winter. The cold, the dark, the snow. another obstacle is stress.
I ate no bad things 2015, no sweets, no cakes, no snacks, no pizza or hamburgers. But I overate food.
I need to take control over my feelings. No comfort eating.  I need to exercise in one way or another.

I need a plan. But I'm mentally on now. I ate all the forbidden stuff during 24 hours, it was disgusting. Two years without sugar has changed my taste buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment