Tuesday, January 19, 2016

93. Здоровое питание. Гречка возвращается / Healthy Eating. Buckwheat returns


I go to the second week of my hundred-days race. Full circle - and the days went repeated. So today is all about food. I expected here in the beautiful Norwegian fish meal, salmon, herring, cheese - all of the protein, which can not be found in good quality and quantity in Russia ( Mr Putin, I wish you eat for everlasting life those strange shit that you stay in country instead tasty cheese). But I didn’t find all this treasures in out tables. Only Norwegian brown goat cheese  Gudbrandsdalen.
This cheese is such - or you tasted it, spat and said, "disgusting", or fell in love at first bite, and since then chasing him in Norway every time . He's in every Norwegian store.
Our breakfast was sad: no camembert, Dor Blu and brie, which I expected, waves of green mold are not observed anywhere else.
But today I am going to accept of challenge from myself. We have one handsome guy in our group. It is Anton Smirnov, a journalist, a wonderful friend, a guy with a great sense of humor and strong character. Yesterday, while we all drank alcohol he drank a natural Chinese tea when all ate salad with mayonnaise out of the store; he ate steamed buckwheat, which brought from Russia. Yesterday all laughed at him. And today I want to support him and also go on buckwheat, which also brought from Russia. Anton, I'm with you.
I want to come back to sport side, I join you with your yoga train.


1 comment:

  1. Ну, то, что не все сыры подряд готова ломтить, уже хорошо.

    ReplyDelete