Thursday, February 18, 2016

The 18th of February memorial day of Mr Bad Bastard

For many years the 18 of February was a special day for me. It marked the beginning of a relationship. Today it feels more like memorial day of something bad like the outbreak of the second world war. It's good to have a day to contemplate  every year over how you don't want to live your life. No lies, no manipulation, no self destructive life style. When you are in the middle of it it's hard to realize how bad another person can have impact of you. When I look back I can hardly understand how I could deal with all of it. I was there but of course it affected me. In the last months of this sad relationship I quickly put on a lot of weight. I tried to suppress my feelings by eating. When the nightmare was over I lost as much .
 I promise and swear I will never end up again with a person not treating me right, supporting me, telling me nice things, acting as a a good friend. I will never sleep with the enemy again. There are so many nice guys around. People lifting me up, people that cares.
How could Iever care for for Mr Bad Bastard. What a waist of time!
 I celebrate my new life being grateful I have so many nice collegues.

No comments:

Post a Comment