Monday, February 1, 2016

Diary, diet and determination: Kick off



First of February; the month of my birth (the very last day of the month, but not this year).
Luleå, in the very north of Sweden, is welcoming the "spring winter". Lovely white days with a few degree below zero and sun. The light is returning as well as my power.

New month and new week. Perfect for a kick off in the Butterfly Battle for the Swedish participan.
Dear Russian Natasha in Petrozavodsk has already been on track for a month.
In 80 days we'll meet in Luleå for the annual Barents Press Meeting to compare our results.

I have decided to take help from three components; the Daily greatness training journal, the South Beach Diet and my determination.

I will tell you more about this later. Now I'll enjoy the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment