Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sweden vs Russia in the fat battle

In a little more than two month Natasha arrives in Luleå, Sweden for the annual Barents Press Meeting. We met a couple of years ago in Apatity at the journalist gathering. It's so nice to gather with colleagues from Norway, Finland, Russia and Sweden.
It's also great Natasha and I found this great way to communicate with each other and the world. This blog is read by people all over the world.
The problem with over weight is connecting us. I know I won't get rid of all my extra kilos until April the 21st. The struggle will continue. In one year and two weeks I'll turn 50. More than half of my life I have been over weight. I am fed up with it. With the motivation I have at the moment I am sure I will reach closer to my goal this year. I have a very strong will and I will focus. Nothing can stop me!

1 comment: