Sunday, February 14, 2016

Chilling out with chili on Valentines Day

Add caption
Last night there was a huge, expensive fire work over my garden. I have never ever been so close to a launch site. I imagined it was all to celebrate the Swedish Butterfly's success with her South Beach Diet..
For two weeks I have been strictly sticking to the meal plan. A lot of fish, sea food, chicken. No bad carbs, no rice, no bread, no spaghetti. You can't imagine how sweet a bell pepper taste after almost no sugar. I have enjoyed my meals a lot and hardly had any hunger at all. You have small protein rich snacks during the day, like a chunk of cheese or a lovely chocolate ricotta pudding made from cacao powder. According to the founder of the South Beach Diet, Dr Agaston, you should stay in this phase for two weeks, you can prolong it for another week or two. I will. Due to my bad relation to the scale, which makes me eating more if used too often, I can't give you any numbers of result. When I look into the mirror I can see the change. My clothes are looser and the shoulders are skinnier!

One of the most fantastic discoveries during the last forth night is the impact chili have on me.
On the seventh day craving started and on the eight I was about to kill for a piece of bread...
I went to Thai restaurant and ordered a Shrimp soup. Hot! The food is usually adapted to the Swedish standards. This soup was not... I was out of breath trying to eat one of the hottest food I ever had in my life. It took half an hour, and the craving was gone!
During the last week I mad my own soup at home trying to copy the Thai restaurant. I never got the same heat but I managed to domesticate the cravings!

Valentine, who are you? I have noticed some attempts to hit me with your arrows lately.
Sorry I am so busy with my life, work and this diet. Please get back later!
 

1 comment:

  1. This fireworks is a сelebration of your success. Happy Valentines Day from Russia

    ReplyDelete