Monday, February 15, 2016

Love that matters

Of all the greetings on Valentines Day the one from my sons beats everything.
I feel sorry for all mothers not being blessed with a son. On the other hand I don't know the happiness of having a daughter. 
The love from a son is something special and in my case I have the pleasure times three.
One of them was about to celebrate Valentines Day and his girlfriend with a stay in a suite at Luleås nicest hotel The Savoy in Luleå. As the girlfriend was working late he let me relax in the gigantic bathtub and the sauna before the love birds arrival.
Week three of the South Beach Diet is on and will continue on phase 1 all February.
Thank's to Natashas countdown I know it's 66 days left until we meet in Luleå.
My friends telling me this blog is nice to read because you get a chance to get to know the Russian way of living. For me I had a bunch of new facebook friends thanks to my Russian sister. The readers of our blog are to the most part Russians and I hope you will get some glimpses of the Sweden as well! Thank you all for checking us out!



No comments:

Post a Comment