Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Basketball stars assists in the ButterflyBattle

Finally someone got me to jump!
Christoffer Ryan,  to the right, showed me how to make lay ups and Nikita Meshcheriakov, Belarus, how to make a cross over behind my back. The two professional basketball players from BC Luleå, one of the best teams in Sweden, made my day. They had an activity for kids and I sneaked in on my second day as 49-year-old. No gain, no pain. My muscles are aching and I want more physical activity. Tennis is on my wish list! Maybe Björn Borg is willing to give me a lesson...

I made it! One month on the South Beach Diet! No bread, no potatoes, no spaghetti.
A lot of chicken, fish, shrimps and veggies. The mirror shows the good result. I skip the scale and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment