Monday, June 8, 2015

The Ninja Diet: Summer without sauna but soon a swim in the lake!


Kvarnträsket

My dear friend Natasha and all readers of the Butterfly Battle blog!

This is where I relax and reflect. In the summer house of my mother in Luleå. To the left, the sauna, but I am not a big fan. I prefer swimming! Last years I have been having a early start of the season. This year I haven't even dipped my toe in the water. Too cold.
Friday my friend Ulrika picked me up. She wanted to take a walk in the forest surrounding the lake.
It was beautiful. Unfortunately the weather here has been so bad. Not much time to enjoy the nature in good weather. Today is another gray day almost by the Arctic circle....

I'm drinking my ginger/lemon/ celery drink. It's 5.40 in the morning. Yesterday I was meditating with a great teacher, Trudy Fredriksson, a Buddhist for more than 40 years.
This will be a very busy week on two jobs. It's hard for me as well to have time to find inspiration for our battle against over weight. I need to find out something revolutionary as the scale refuse to go down in number. My other good friend Sara is comforting me talking about muscles heavier than fat. I hope so. I have moved around for a month by foot and on the bike.
The midnight sun in Kvarnträsket

No comments:

Post a Comment