Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sweden: Midsummer magic

Seven flowers under my pillow
The Swedes believe in old myths. One is to pick seven flowers the midsummer night and put them under your pillow to dream about your future man.

I gave it a try and the first man popping up in my dreams was my gay friend Niclas.
Next dream was crowed by men. I could not see clear into my future. Never mind. I am so happy on my own. No worries, no fights, no cross words, boring TV-shows and depressing blues or in worst case; Leonard Cohen. No lies, no manipulate behaviour, no waiting in vain. What a relief!
I am sure one of the men from last nights dream will show up when I am ready. My focus right now is weight loss. Nothing can stop me!

From the advices Ragna and Rose-Marie gave me I have decided not to check my weight in one month. I'm getting frustrated not seeing the number change. The next 30 days I will relax, enjoy the sun finally here and bike a lot. The heat is making me less hungry. I will check my measurements. Ewa reminded me that muscles are heavier than fat!
I will write a blog post everyday. To reflect about the Butterfly Battle and the challenge to lose weight is good for me. How are you my Russian sister in Petrozavodsk? Busy enjoying the midnight sun?
At midnight midsummer night, Luleå, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment