Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sweden: Honoluleå, but we can't fake the weather...

Honoluleå. The artic city turning tropical this summer.


Two month ago ago I was concerned about not exercising. Today I wake up every morning with a burning sensation in my legs and behind. It comes from a lot of biking and walking.
I am getting stronger, faster, fitter!
Slowly but sure some thoughts about continuing with my arms, shoulders, back and stomach has arisen.
Natasha, my blog sister in Petrozavodsk suggested rubber bands. My son, the PT at SATS Haninge, Sweden introduced me to this a long time ago. I guess I am ready now. I will get some.

After a few wonderful summer days. Luleå is back on zero. Well not zero degrees but 15 with no sun in sight and rain to await.
It's a pity. A summer play ground for all ages is established in the harbour of Luleå.
You can rent a kayak, play volley ball or table tennis. Sit under the faked palm trees on the temporary beach. In the 80s we called Luleå Honoluleå...
I prefer the summerhouse in Kvarnträsket. I still haven't made my first swim for the summer.
Paradise sea

No comments:

Post a Comment