Monday, June 1, 2015

The Ninja Diet: Santa Claus is early this year...

Happy Mothers Day!

My mother got surprised yesterday when Santa showed up at the Mothers Day celebration.
Anyway she was quick to ask him for a ride to buy flowers for the summer house later this month, so he will stay around  for a while I guess.
I haven't lost more than 0.5 kilo lately. But for sure my butt is slimmer after the three last weeks biking!
I fit in a pair of new jeans. Good feeling!
Soon I will add swimming in the lake to the daily activities. Can't wait. Still no real summer here close to the arctic circle... Today it's raining again. I will get on the bus. Hope my friend  Ulrika takes the same!
I like the change of month. June, welcome!


Surprised mother!



Happy grandmother with Shanti and Joshua . No cake for me...


For many years Niclas was our Christmas man. Happy he is availble year around!


No comments:

Post a Comment