Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The ninja Diet: The lunch date

In Natashas last blog post "her" president is posing with a puppy. To look human I guess.
 At a lunch date today I had the chance to hold Rose-Marie's baby. Not the one from the horror movie. This is a true love story! A wonderful little boy called Johannes, 5 month, with a proud mother. Her active mother hood is starting when my is about to end. Well I have a few years left as caregiver. I will never stop being a mother and I look forward to be a grandmother in the future.
At least for a few years I am hoping to be Marie again, without obligations, living where ever I want, doing what I wish for the moment. As a single mother the responsibility and hard work has been tough through two decades. I love every minute of it and the best thing in my life has always been my three beautiful sons.

Rose-Marie is one of my oldest friends. We had a great time in our early teens writing a music magazine together. She reminded me of the fact that I had to be at home no later than 11 pm and how we rushed home from the city for me to be in time. Rose-Marie's mother had no curfew...
One of these days we will open up my diaries and the box filled with memories from the 80s.

My good friend Javier showed up, also in company with a borrowed baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment