Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sweden: Summer is strawberries

Life without a scale is great! I eat less! I eat healthier. Strawberries is my number one tool in this battle against overweight Sweden vs Russia.  I'm a little concerned about what my Russian sister is up to. I haven't heard from her in a long time.
To blog about our fight against the kilos are a true challenge. Natasha's and my personality makes us want to deliver. The stress made me skip the scale for a month. My body and mind tells me a different story. I feel good. I am stronger. I am happy. I'll stay on this track. Working the whole summer will get me moving even though I hope to spend a few lazy days at the sun bed.
It's 7 am. I'm on my way to work. Too far to bike ride 40 km, but 5 of them I spend on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment