Monday, June 22, 2015

Sweden: Mosquito target


It's raining in Boden, Sweden and I am surrounded by hungry mosquitoes while waiting for the buss back to Luleå. Another wonderful day at work. I'm learning new things, meeting nice people, exploring a new city. I'm testing new food but is busy and eat less than at home. I had a business meeting this morning and had to iron my blouse... This doesn't occur to often. For many years I couldn't find my iron. I hate it.

In the morning heat the blouse stayed good for one hour..Enough for the meeting.
I recalled a memory for more than 20 years ago when I moved together with my oldest sons daddy. -You don't have to cook for me or wash my clothes, he said. At 25 I didn't understand it. It's later in life I have realized many man need a women to replace their mother...
I feel good today! I will get rid of all my garments hanging on tents on me! Even if that mean I have to iron. I have motivation and feel focused on the Butterfly Battle!
I miss my sister in Petrozavodsk.  Natasha! How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment