Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sweden: Goodbye but not farwell...


 For three years I have been working with Ann-Sofie. Yesterday was the last day. Well I have an offer to continue. But I'm waiting for a response to finally make the decision to where life will take me in the future.
 We said no definite farewell, Karin and me. I always have problem separating from people I like.
 Mariana, Magdalena and Helena will stay in my heart forever, no matter what happens. So many laughs, so much love made strong bonds.
 To work with people you really like is a blessing. Ann-Sofie and Cecilia have made me smile every day. I have a strong separation anxiety. As this job only is part time I need more work. Either I get another or I combine my old with a new. Time will tell.

I guess I'm approaching a mid life crisis. What have I accomplished so far, where am I heading, after 23 years as a full time mother what will I do now when my kids turn into adults?
In only a couple of years a new era is starting where I don't have economic response for anyone else or to cook, clean plates, wash clothes...
What will I do?
One thing for sure: lose weight! Now!
The scale makes my crazy. One kilo down. Next day one up. Third day down again, and then up...
I haven't  exercised as much as I do now for many years. I walk, I bike, my legs are constantly burning...
I get a lot of compliments. People tell me I look slimmer. My old clothes are too big.
I am inpatient, I am frustrated, I am desperate. I want to lose all extra kilo now!
I need to find a solution. I need a talk with my son and PT Elisha Turner at SATS Haninge in the south of Sweden. I need a plan...


No comments:

Post a Comment