Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Ninja Diet: Swedish scale down...



For the last three days i have been working non stop. Quick result in weight loss. Not much food and a lot of running around seems to be the solution.
My working week ended in church. My church. Situated at Mjölkudden, Luleå,  Sweden where I grew up. It's a pale blue round building with a tower. All looks a lot like a mosque. The sun coming in from the windows surrounding the whole church makes it bright. You can see the trees outside.
Last Friday I attended the funeral of my best friends mother in the church and a ray of sunshine found her coffin.

Even though I am a Buddhist I like going to church. Yesterday when school ended Luleå, Sweden there is a nice ceremony with the summer psalm "Den blomstertid nu kommer". This is the the real start of summer but unfortunately it's still not here...Cold, windy, rainy...

No comments:

Post a Comment