Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Ninja Diet: War play...

Tanks in the streets of Luleå



Luleå is a very peaceful corner of the world. Not much happens. No war, few criminal acts, seldom violence.

Right now there is a military exercise going on here in the northern parts of Sweden.
A lot of planes from different countries in the air.
My neighbour Yariv Halfon took this picture today. He was surprised even though his from Israel.
 I have been to Jerusalem and got shocked by the sight of  the soldiers ready to shoot in every corner. 
I had seen it before in Belfast in the late 80s.
As a Swede you are not used to have a loaded weapon pointing at you.
Reality for many people in the world.
I wonder what it makes to people.
 Sweden as a nation hasn't been fighting in a war for more than 200 years.
We have had soldiers on mission through FN in many countries.
I have made a lot of interviews with war veterans in Los Angeles.
Their life were destroyed for ever.

The more friendly, peaceful Butterfly Battle: Sweden vs Russia is continuing.
My scale has stopped on the same number.
But I don't give up!




No comments:

Post a Comment