Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Ninja Diet: Davaj!


Tough times in the Batterfly battle.
I need to find a good way forward. Feels like I'm stuck in the space between two job, one leg in the past another in the future. Also between spring and summer.  Still cold here in the very north of the world... Almost in the middle of June and I can't use all the summer clothes I now fit in.
 I need to charge my batteries with sun to gain some more energy. The heat makes me less hungry! Also my scale is like glued to the same number. The past is a loss of more than 30 kilos. In the future I need to lose even more...

I want to rush forward.
I give it one week. Or to be exact: 8 days.
I finish one job, I invite the summer and I figure out how to move forward in this battle against the over weight. I'm not down for counting. I will never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment