Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Here I go again: fighting the weight monster


Almost exactly six month ago I battle my over weight with 30 days of VLCD-DIET.
The result was 12,9 kilos weight loss. I lost a few more kilos the upcoming months.
Summer with student party, friends birthday bash, BBQ and festival in town has been my worst enemy.
 Today the number of lost kilos since 1st of January is reduced to 10, 6...
Trying to analyze the out come I know for sure that I was good at keeping the weight the last months but to lazy, busy, not motivated enough to more weight loss.
The excuses are many, but when I organized my summer wardrobe the other day I was not satisfied with the view in the mirror while trying to figure out what to be worn this year.
I also hate the pain in my knee from biking that partly destroyed my party weekend when I was limping around instead of dancing.
I also have not keep my promise  to my oldest son, one of the most important reasons for me, or been beating the criminologist GW Persson who now hast lost more than 25 kilos in six month!

I'm now raising like the Fenix out of the ashes...
21 days of this time LCD-products, 800 calories a day, a variety of shakes, soups, porridge and even pasta will push the weight monster down.
I am very motivated! Join my journey, please be my support!





3 comments: