Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 3: too good to be true!


Not often we turn on the light in the summer here in the land of the midnight sun...
July should bring us lovely bright nights in Luleå, close to the Arctic circle.
This summer is like no one before...
In the morning I was tanning.
At night it was raining...

The third day went by without hunger, headache or dizziness!
I just felt great! The sun was at last shining in Luleå and I spent time in my garden and a few hours of house cores indoor.
Is there going to be a back lash? This is too good  to be true!
I was looking  through the blog posts from January. On the fourth and fifth day I was really hungry. Will this happen this time as well? Back then I was on vlcd - diet,  less than 600 calories a day, this time is between 800-900. Still very little so the weight loss is guaranteed if I stick to the plan.

Weight loss from yesterday: 400 g, or for you Americans reading  this, almost a pound!



1 comment:

  1. I want to be there where midnight sun is illumine my friend

    ReplyDelete