Monday, July 31, 2017

Day 20: at the gym with my home made PT


My oldest son is PT at SATS in Stockholm. Today he showed me how to exercise in Luleå. 
"I can't manage this" I shouted at the machine.
Elisha calm and always with an answer gazed at me:
"But you are doing it mom!".
He reminded me not to focusing on the negative.
I would never have handled three weeks on this diet with an attitude like that.
My sons are all three great inspiration in different fields.
Karate-kid:


It was a nice session. First biking out door for an hour and weight lifting. Nice to see what pedagogic and patient instructed Elisha is.
 I'm happy!






Can't tell you any weight loss today. I was not home until dinner time.
Must step on the scale in the morning before starting to drink 3.5 liters.
I'm  now adding some veggies and cheese to my soups.
It's making me full and prepares me slowly for next step.
Still have 6.5 days left on soups and shakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment