Sunday, July 30, 2017

Day 19: temptation: cake in paradise


 This is my birthday child of the weekend, Joshua, happy for one of his gifts.
24 years ago he was newborn:


I have been on my low calorie diet with soups and shakes for almost three weeks.
I have had great result, 10 kilos so far, 20 kilos since January.
I say "no thanks every day.

No, Joshua, I don't want your birthday cake!

I stick with my chocolate diet pudding.
And as I don't use a plate the best place for the cake is in front of me...


And when my oldest son, order a XXXL pizza, they taste better in Luleå than Stockholm, I sit by the table with my LCD-SHAKE. 


And of course I fry 'bolonga- style' hamburgers, parisare, a northern specialty not easy 
found in the capital of Sweden for him...

In one way it's easier for me to avoid it than to make the decision 'how much will I eat ?".
Or should I have it at all?

I am starting to get fed up from my great variety of shakes and soups.
Mentally I was prepared to finish after 21 days, when I discovered my supply will last for at least another week.
On the other hand I have great success with my weight loss, it's not a big deal to stick with the diet, just boring. The result will give me and my worried family more long term happiness than the ability to eat food again already.

No weight loss since yesterday. No I didn't cheat with cake or pizza. I was on the scale this morning with wet hair!  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment