Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day 7: Kerry and Carrie, I carry on!







This blog has readers all over the world. In the stats I can see from where. Every time Australia pops up it could be Kerry or Carrie. Or of course other people!
Saturday I got a picture from Kerry:


 She told me she was going to start the 'Aussie version' of my diet!
I'm so excited! How are you doing Kerry?
Kerry and I share room and later apartment at Venice Beach, Los Angeles, 1991.
We haven't met since then, but  I'm happy we can stay in touch.

Carrie was born in Sweden by an Australian mother. She returned to her roots for over a decade and fell in love with Nathan. Tomorrow it's three years since I attended  their wedding in breathtaking Bellonäs, Arjeplog.
Sunday we had dinner together.


At the front you can see my meal in the black shaker...
If you want to get result with the diet, you have to stick to the plan even with this in front of you:


Don't stay away from social activities were food is included.
Meeting good friends make dieting easier!



Weight loss since yesterday: 0.2 kilo makes 6.8 kilo in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment