Thursday, July 13, 2017

Day 2: dizzy day



 Yesterday I got dizzy around 2 PM. It lasted for a few hours. It happens the first few days.
I haven't felt much hunger. One advice I can give is to have your first meal as late as possible.  It's better to eat more frequently in the afternoon, at least it's my experience.
I have no cravings and I can handle the food of my son without cheating.
I'm on vacation until Monday and it's perfect to be able to rest and enjoy life but I also have a lot of energy for my to-do-list. It's much easier to do this diet in the summer as in the January as last time. My living space is extended to my garden where I right now can be happy under my roses!  I also can eat/drink outside. And go for a bike ride!

I almost forgot! 1.8 kilo since yesterday! I'm lucky! It's visible in my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment