Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 5: rest, recreation and great weight loss!

Red from a day in the sun and from the golden colors of the sunset.
If you want to lose weight, don't forget to rest! Of course you need to exercise to burn calories, but peace of mind is a key. When I'm stressed out I make bad decisions.
Eating can calm me down. Here in the summer paradise by the lake I can relax.
The summer in LuleƄ, Sweden, has so far been bad. Few days over 20 C. I still have not been swimming out door. I took a long walk in the forest last night. It's fabulous to be alone knowing the chances someone else is walking my path are small.


                                                  But there are traces of visitors.




The King of the forest,  the moose, I have met a few through the years biking to the lake.





When I was a child I used to play in the huge sand pit. I imagined  it was a desert.
It's fantastic to see how the trees has been growing back covering the giant wound of nature. It has become a valley.


Weight loss since yesterday: 0.8 kilos! Bike riding 20 km and the long walk had effect.

1 comment: