Monday, July 24, 2017

Day 13: mentally at peace of mind from the food beast




Four years ago me and a friend got to know a German guy from Schwartzwald. He returns every July to Sweden to walk in the Mountain.  In the winter he send me postcards and letters. I used to live in Berlin and have few opportunities to talk German. Yesterday we were having a three hours conversation. I feel like I'm another person while speaking one of the language I know. It's not just words,  it's a way of being. Of course we were talking about my favourite German food: leberkäse, curry wurst, schrippen mit thewurst...
I also got very philosophic explaining what a relief it is for me not to have to care about food for three weeks. No shopping, no cooking and no eating. I'm overweight due to the wrong choices, lack of limiting my intake and the bad habits of use food as comfort.
During the last two weeks my obsession planning what to eat, when, how much, has been resting.  It's a great chance to reflect over the for other people easy calculation, how calories impacts on your weight. It gives me time to break bad habits.
I lost more than 10 kilos in January and have more or less kept the weight since then.
Last two weeks I have been taking a great step down. Tomorrow you will get to know the total!

Weight loss since yesterday: 0,5

No comments:

Post a Comment