Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Day 21: why don't you sweat it out?


This morning I discovered a great podcast, Radio Rinkeby, made by Kenny Black with Papa Dee as a guest. They were playing  good music and talking about the artists.
Educational and entertaining!
Mad Professor, producer and sound engineer was mentioned.
I ran into him at a reggae festival in Berlin in the 80ies  and he invited me to his studio in London.
When me and my boyfriend Dan arrived  at the Arriwa studio, we met two Jamaican artists. The looked at me and then reproachfully gazed at Dan:
 "Why is she so fat? Why don't you make her sweat it out?".

This was the first and only time someone didn't blame me for being overweight.
Actually it all started at that time with me using the pills.

Music makes me happy, could be a great substitute for over eating.
Every time I have a craving I will now turn on one of my old vinyl.
 Almost every record is linked to my memories of concerts I reviewed or artists I interviewed.
Dancing at the same time would make it even more effective!

Listen to the podcast here:

/radiorinkeby.se/category/podcastmusikmix/podcast/podcast-podcast/

No weight loss to report today!

No comments:

Post a Comment