Thursday, April 21, 2016

Today is the day...Welcome to Sweden Natasha!

Finally it's the 21st of April! The long awaited ButterflyBattle reunion.
What a anti climax there was no room for me at the annual Barents Press Conference. This is the 333 post we have been publishing on our Swedish-Russian blog. Many of my  Swedish friends have mentioned how nice it has been peeking into Russian every day life. I agree. I have learned a lot from this Barents friendship project.
Natasha is now on her way by bus to Sweden
 The location was changed from Luleå to Haparanda, by the boarder of Finland.
As I can't miss out on my partner in crime, my russian sister, in this weight loss fight, I will get into my car and drive the 130 km for us to meet one of these days.
I have had little time and power to write this blog lately. I have not reached my goal yet.
I am sure a tactic talk with Natasha from Petrozavodsk will boost my fighting spirit!
Watch out!

1 comment:

  1. You are like two angels giving each other the wind under your vings! Christina AB

    ReplyDelete