Saturday, April 23, 2016

All time high!

Natasha 
I am so grateful having such a wonderful friend as Natasha. Yesterdays meeting has inspired me again as so many other times during this year. It's great to have support. My swedish sister Christina wrote this comment the other day here on the ButterflyBattleBlog: You are like two angels giving each other the wind under your vings! We will continue to fly high for another year. 
Yesterdays post was all time high of readers. How great you all show interest  in our battle against over weight.
I got a lovely gift from Natasha yesterday: rubber bands. She also instructed me how to use them. Very effective. I am sure she will publish the video from the out door session when she is back home in Petrozavodsk, Russia.
I am having the weekend off in Luleå, thinking of the next steps, food adjustment, how to exercise, meditate, keep the mind of the goal decided by us yesterday:at least one kilo a month.
I can assure the rubber bands was very effective... I can hardly move due to a strain in the back... In some positions it feel like some one stubbing me with a knife. What a start!
Natasha shows me how to use the rubber bands!


No comments:

Post a Comment