Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reset and restart

I have this huge urge of throwing things out of my house. Not a everyday feeling for me. I rather save the stuff "for later". "In case..."
It might come together with the "reset and restart" Natasha and I agreed about Friday.
The ButterflyBattle begins, year 2. I'm eager to release the load, the extra kilos, get space in my house and a free mind. Freedom!

For everyone who knows me, there are no news shrimps are my number one food. I also love soups.

 It requires a lot of planning staying on the right track to weight loss. You always have to have something at home to eat, healthy and tasty, not to fall back into old bad, habits.
The sugar in my cupboards go in the trash now. I don't add sugar to any food since the first of January 2014. This mean I don't bake. No need for flour sugar in my cupboards.
Pancakes and waffles are the only allowed treats in the contract signed with my oldest son.
Natasha is now on her way back to Petrozavodsk, a 15 hour bus ride. She will blog again when she's back in Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment