Monday, August 7, 2017

Day 26/27: not ready to fight the food monster

Opening night at the cinema for the Norwegian "Oskars Amerika", and a lot of goodies. Luckily popcorn was an option, a better choice than candies.
Anita and Britt-Marie were among the visitors.
The table was fast emptied, not by me...



And the movie was great. Go and see it!

Today I had a message from a Buddhist monk with some advice for my weight loss struggle.
I needed it more than ever. My safe path is almost over. He told me to breathe  and  breathe and listen to music and enjoy the company of good friends, see the beauty in nature.



The box is soon empty. Tomorrow I drink my last two shakes.
Then I am out in the jungle again. The free choices. I feel insecure. Will I be able to make it? I'm still motivated. I have loaded the fridge up with healthy food today. I haven't planned enough though. I need to be ahead to out smart the food monster!






No comments:

Post a Comment