Monday, August 28, 2017

The Ninja Diet: Houston have a problem, my is minor


The closest I got to a storm this summer.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/aug/28/ex-hurricane-harvey-houston-flooded-as-catastrophe-unfolds-in-texas-latest-updates?CMP=share_btn_link

 Monday morning. Woke up in calm, peaceful Luleå, not far from the Arctic circle in Sweden.
Yesterday the family of my sons sister had to escape from water flooding their house while  asleep outside Houston, Texas. There are a lot of disasters every day around the world. Far away from our own comfort zone. This time the videos of rescued people, shelters and streets buried in meters of water come close. I can picture one of all the families  that lost everything.


I've got it all. The sun is shining. I have vacation today. I will have lunch with one of my best friends. I'm moving closer to the goals of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment