Monday, August 21, 2017

The Ninja Diet: quality time with my caique

She is three years old and a caique. Roxy add some special color to my life. To be a parrot she's very tiny but has a huge caractar. She's funny, fast and fit! A great roll model for the Ninja Diet "eat like a bird".

We share the same taste for veggies and fruits.

She doesn't mind, her caregivers chicken on the plate.
The best meat when you are on a diet.
I'm planning my next grocery shopping.
Atumn is a great season for vegetables.



2 comments:

  1. She is very cute. Suits you perfect. Maybe you could share some sunflower seeds. In Gdansk there where like plates from the dried flower. Picking out the seeds and peel them must be extreme slowfood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great advice! I have had a lots of seeds last week! Love them! But didn't peel ☺

    ReplyDelete