Monday, August 14, 2017

The Ninja Diet: one weight loss goal reached today!


For a long, long time I wished to see today's number on the scale!
When losing so much kilos as I have to, it's to distant to only picture the final goal.
Actually it all started in December, 5 kilos down in happiness over my new great boss.
Since the ButterflyBattle challenge January the first I have lost 20 kilos and the last week another 1.1! All the worried I had leaving my low calorie diet are gone.
I'm enjoying food as never before. The taste of a sweet bell pepper or a ripe tomato.
Blueberries and raspberries straight from the nature. Juicy chicken, bean stew, cray fish.
It such a pleasure to prepare healthy meals and try to find out how to get the best out of my 1240 calories a day.
In the picture a tasty salad of chicken and cottage cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment