Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Ninja Diet: hunting good calories

At the moment I am chasing healthy calories for my weight loss.
 Didn't check out if this little fellow was a prince or not...
As mathematics is not my thing, it's quite a challenge calculating calories.
To realize one square of dark chocolate is 60 calories is the most scary, but at the same very educational part.
I have found out, to lose one kilo a week, I may only eat 1240 calories a day.
I need to pick the one I stay happy one the whole day.
I also need to get adjusted to stay a bit hungry.
Water and tea help out when the craving for food kicks in.
Taking care of my flowers make me think of other things than food and eating.
I have been so busy with my weight loss I haven't noticed the one starting to bloom!


Flowers and birds brings me happiness! 








I got these from my mother yesterday. She bought them at the farmers market.

I have been cooking a lot this weekend. The freezer is filling up with healthy food.
I have no snacks, candies, cooking. 
I also avoid pasta, rice, bread  and potato at the moment.
The most carbs I get from veggies.
Protein from chicken, beans, fish, and very little red meat is my major diet right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment