Friday, August 4, 2017

Day 23: my great advicer and friend!



Yesterday I fell asleep 5 pm. My blog post is delayed!

The night before I went out with Bibbi and Dirk, on vacation in Luleå all the way from Västerås and Belgium!


I stuck with my diet friendly water while enjoying the good company and the beautiful sunset over Luleå.


We were not staying out late, still I felt exhausted yesterday. The bad mood was gone and I felt more motivated.
Bibbi and I are great friends since we were 17.  She knows every thing about me and my life and gives the greatest advices. We were not talking about my diet but I enjoyed meeting the happy couple on vacation!



 The scale is reluctant leaving the number it seems stacked on. I guess I have reached a plateau. The great challenge is around the corner/after the weekend, when my shakes are out and healthy food will replace them in this ButterflyBattle.
At the moment I feel like I'm fighting myself only. Natasha in Russia, Petrozavodsk, is quiet.
But you never know, last time she sneaked up out of nowhere with a great weight loss result!






No comments:

Post a Comment