Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Ninja Diet: moose to lose weight


I woke up this morning with sore tighs.
I don't know if it came from me rushing to the store on the bike yesterday to buy a fuse after my fridge and freezer broke down yesterday filled with healthy food I cooked last weekend.
Or if the pain is from walking up and down the hill in the summerhouse.
Or from the swimming in the lake!
I'm the dot to the left.



I have the feelings my legs are getting skiner.
The pants are feelings loose.

Yesterday I practiced the weight loss advice from the Buddhist monk:
hang out with some good friends! 



Ahmed, Daniel and Johan were the perfect choice. 



 First Daniel made some Baywatch moves. 



Ahmed also felt like a great lifegard watching over the sea, even though, in case of emergency,
the water was far to cold for his taste.


The dinner of the day, a perfect moose steake.
The best lean meat you can find. 
When biking the other day I spotted the king of the forest him self. 
 Not the one for the BBQ.

Daniel duck face.




















No comments:

Post a Comment