Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Frustrating weight loss plateau

The last two weeks on the scale has been frustrating. A little bit up one day. A little bit down the next. After the weight loss with great speed in January this is irritating.
Luckily I know the answer  to why this happens. My lumbago has forced  me to rest.

I have learned more about calories since the 1st of January than ever before. I have in some way denied for myself how many I have been eating. In February I have been having ordinary food and Modifast soups. I use the app FatSecret to keep track of the daily intake.
I still haven't started at the gym. I'm only allowed to do exercises given to me by my physiotherapist.

Today I'm back at work in less than an hour. Feels great as I started to get seriously bored at home. Happy to get free exercise! This will get me over the plateau and get the scale moving down again! Watch out!

To increase your patience, start to meditate. Over the computer Pra Ben, a Thai monk in Brunflo,  is giving a class on the five obstacles that can occur during  meditation.
Meditation is a great way to release from stress and make it easier to chose the right action. Wish me luck on Valentines Day. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment