Monday, May 1, 2017

United Butterflies flies again!

I never told Natasha I would come to the meeting of the Barents Press, this year in Archangelsk, Russia. I surprised at the breakfast the first day. Someone had told her my name was on the list of participants but she couldn't believe it.

She looked fabulous ! On her strict diet to improve the status of her pancreas she told me she had lost 10 kilos since the beginning of this year. Her motivation is strong.
Having a disease that could be deadly  if not taken care of I was happy seeing Natasha making great efforts.

Personally I'm a master of standing still. I lost many kilos in January but not so many since. All together it's today exactly 14 kilos.

As you see in the picture above, Natasha and I have vowed to continue the ButterflyBattle for another year. We will work harder to update this blog. The cheering and support from our readers all around the world  inspire us a lot. Even though we both are winner of better health, the competing part, the ButterflyBattle, the weight fight Sweden vs Russia is
awaking our winning mentality!

No comments:

Post a Comment