Sunday, May 7, 2017

Good weight loss result in May!

Since this picture was taken, last Saturday in Archangels, Russia, I have lost another 1.8 kilo, resulting in a weight loss of 15.8 kilos since the first of January.
April is gone. Here in the very north of Sweden, a cold, gray month with tons of dirty snow and still ice on the river of Luleå.
The bright nights are returning in many ways. In summer this little town is awaking after it's winter sleep. People visit out door restaurant and clubs.
It's time to bring out the bike again. I'm not so keen on walking but I love the freedom on the bike or of swimming in the lake.
I also enjoy the relaxation my wild grown garden is giving me.
I noticed the criminologist Leif GW Persson, with a goal of losing 50 kilos 2017 have had a weight loss of 22 kilos by now. I will catch up on him.
Visiting  Russia and hanging around with 100 journalists made me good.
Above all reuniting with my ButterflyBattle sister Natasha! Let's go girl!

1 comment: