Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Day 1 on LCD: I survived!

 Take a good look at my face! Within a month the chin will be reduced.Weight reduction usually starts being visible in my face. From the look of today's picture you can see I'm quite satisfied. The first days on low calorie diet can be hard. Hunger, headache, dizziness, cravings. I had non. Everything went on smooth. Despite of the last meal yesterday that actually ended up in the dust bin after a bites. I couldn't eat the cheez Doodles. I felt to motivated and had my mind set on this challenge.
On the bus to the hospital I had this angle guarding over me. I made a visit at the stroke rehab fully aware of that without major life style changes I will end up there my self as a patient.
I made the first step today in another direction. I feel proud and content!

No comments:

Post a Comment