Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Swedish ninja strikes back!

After a very long summer break, I'm back blogging.
As it's the first of the month I look forward to my Russian sisters latest result from the scale and measuring band. Personally I have no breaking news...
I stick about the same weight and I have been having a lot of time to reflect why.
I still on the contract not eating any fast food/ snacks/candy/cakes with my sons.
That means I had my second summer without ice cream.
In one way I am happy I haven't gained all the more than 30 kilos I lost since January the 1st 2014. It has happened before in my life of dieting.
On the other hand I am sensing some fear losing more weight. This is me. I have been over weight my whole adult life. The excess kilos are probably a shield.
I look in the mirror and see the changes. I can't recognise my self. I am worried about the skin getting loose. What will happen to me? How will I feel? What would I look like?
The next second I am eager to lose more NOW! I have had a fantastic summer biking, walking, swimming. So much easier with less kilos to move around.
It's time to take the next step. Follow my path here at the ButterflyBattle blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment