Friday, September 4, 2015

Relaxation for good weight loss result

For me stress is a risk for over eating. I need to relax and gain new energy to have a strong mind.
I meditate, I listen to the sound of the sea in the summerhouse, I read magazines with beautiful pictures to calm down.
I have a very stressful, emotional demanding job right now working with children escaping from wars. Some call me mama and it's a great honor and a big responsibility to be an instant mother.
The crisp September air, the last warm sun rays, the bird song is a great tool for mindfulness.
I am not a winter lover so I try to charge my batteries full to go through a long, cold, dark winter here in the very north (130 km from the Arctic Circle).
In this six days break from work I'll spend some time planning my upcoming path of weight loss.
Do you have any advice for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment