Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Test rabbit



Two days this week I have been a living skeleton for physiotherapists participating in a Masterclass at LTU, the university of Luleå.
My back was the main subject,  but of course it was a great opportunity to discuss life style changes with  four experts of the body. My greatest challenge is as usually how to get motivation to exercises and how to find time in my busy schedule filled with work, study, hanging out with friends, cultural experiences, journeys... You see, I have more arguments for not sporting than getting to the point of integrating fitness in to my life...
The four physiotherapists inspired me with their questions: Where am I from 1-10 concerning quality of life. My answer 3 makes me wonder. What has happened to me? How will I change this to the top of the scale? Usually I am at 8 or 9.

There are quite a lot to meditated over this week of vacation. -21C outside but the sun has returned here in the north of Sweden, not far from the Artic circle.
The future will brighten up! I am positive! I even got my self some snack carrots☺


No comments:

Post a Comment