Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Swedish butterfly too heavy to fly...

I's snowing in Luleå, Sweden. Not a good weather for a butterfly to spread her wings...

My pants are feeling tight. I 'm afraid to step  on the scale. My russian sister in Petrozavodsk is brave. She is reporting today about her back lash here at our blog.
 It's been a while ago since we have been writing and today the month of the christmas feast starts. Luckily I'm keeping the contract signed two years ago; no snacks, no cakes, no sweets.
In exactly one month I am allowed to eat all the forbidden food for seven days; pizza, hamburgers, cheese doodles. I won't... I have to wait until after the Barents Press annual meeting held in Luleå this spring. The russian butterfly battle combat  Natasha will visit Luleå and we will compare our waists from last year when we decided to write this blog and fight our over weight..
It's time to get back on track with one goal: victory!

шведский

победа

No comments:

Post a Comment