Sunday, March 29, 2015

Russia vs Sweden








It's a week since Natasha and I decided to start this challenge. We were attending the annual Barents Press meeting i Oulu, Finland in company with more than hundred journalists from Sweden, Russia, Norway and Finland.
Actually everything started in April 2014 at the conference in Kirkenes. I asked Natasha to bargain down the price on a coat sold by some Russian women.
-It doesn't suit you. It's too small, Natasha said frankly.
-But I will lose weight, I answered.
-That's what we always say. It never happens...

I left Norway without the coat, but you can see it above in the picture.

Natasha was surprised when we met this year.
I had lost 27 kilo.

-Join me, I asked my Russian sister and she agreed to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment